We all come from everywhere. Everyone has an authentic story to tell. These are the stories that drive us: the millions of individual passions, dreams, and achievements that should be expressed.
We live by an unapologetic work ethic that drives our passion for the finer things in life. We like to stand a few feet apart from the flow of mainstream culture, far enough to command an irreverent originality yet close enough to taunt it to come follow us.
We are creators—of bold new blends, fashion that surprises, style that speaks city life at its most vibrant and thrilling. We are visionaries—we see below the surface of established patterns and shake up potential in the unexpected and the uncommon.
We capture emerging trends, fuse them with urban edge and attitude, and present them in meticulously curated collections. Light, clean lines cut with sharp sophistication. Bold, edgy flair tempered by the understated feminine.
Welcome to Genuine People.
Want to join our team?
Social Media & Marketing Intern San Francisco
We are looking for talented individuals who want to contribute and collaborate for a real hands-on position in Social Media and Marketing.
Experience with and passionate about social media and other platforms
Creative with great eye for detail, able to style product for social media platforms
Ideally the candidate should be a competent writer with good communication skills
Possess a genuine interest in fashion, keep in up to date with the latest trends and news.
Knowledge in Photoshop, a big+ Responsibilities
Assist in Managing all Social media Channels ( Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Google + YouTube, Polyvore and Wanelo)
Creating online social media campaigns to Increase Fan Base
Assist in blogger/influencer research, gifting & reporting
Evaluating and reporting on social tagging sites & other marketing initiatives
Assist in our upcoming blog and affiliate relationships to manage tracking and reporting
Help administer various contests and sweepstakes
- Assist in Managing all Social media Channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, YouTube, Polyvore and Wanelo)
- Creating online social media campaigns to Increase Fan Base
- Assist in blogger/influencer research, gifting & reporting
- Evaluating and reporting on social tagging sites & other marketing initiatives
- Assist in our upcoming blog and affiliate relationships to manage tracking and reporting
- Help administer various contests and sweepstakes
Customer Service Representative San Francisco
Here at Genuine People customer care is very important and we strive to provide quality service to all of our customers. The objective of a Customer Service Representative is to fully understand the company's brand, customer base, and customer care policies in order to provide the customer with the best possible service. The role consists of handling all aspects of the customer care department and achieving department goals. Daily duties range from answering customer questions to refunding and processing returns. The Customer Service Representative must be a team player with the desire, passion, and motivation to provide the best shopping experience for our customers.
- Love helping people and going above-and-beyond to make someone's day
- Are positive, enthusiastic, fun, and optimistic, tackling every challenge with a smile and can-do attitude
- Are an excellent, creative problem solver and multi-tasker, balancing many projects at once without missing a beat
- Get excited about change and fast-paced environments. You are flexible and able to go with the flow
- Are proactive. You don't wait to be told what to do; when you see something that can be better, you have great judgment and can fix it with minimal information and little oversight
- Are thoughtful and empathetic, able to connect with our customers as an ally and a friend, building relationships with every interaction
- Learn quickly. Your curiosity and passion mean that you can get up to speed and have an impact from day one
YOU WILL BE
- Work in a new office in downtown San Francisco
- Communicating with our customers via email, chat, and social media.Developing relationships with customers to keep them coming back
- Delivering best-in-class service with fast response times and clear, helpful communications
- Working with our Brand Management, operations, and product teams to troubleshoot problems, improve internal processes, and drive the customer experience
- Reporting all product and service-related trends to management for quick resolution
- Brainstorming new and exciting ways to delight our customers and making your ideas a reality!
- Minimum 1 year providing exceptional customer service, preferably at a eCommerce, fashion/retail or mobile business.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills with ability to convey information clearly and effectively
- Accurate data entry and typing skills
- Outstanding work ethic
- Must be organized, detail-oriented and proactive, with an aptitude for process optimization
- Lives in San Francisco
- Four-year college degree
- Computer savvy
- Prior experience using Zendesk customer service platform
- Minimum 1 year providing exceptional customer service, preferably at a eCommerce, retail, or mobile business
Photo EditorSan Francisco
We are looking for a very creative and conceptually driven artist to join our creative team. This will start out as a part time position.
Natural retouching, color correction, cropping, background changes, and swatch matching. Be able to edit photos on a mannequin and also with a model. Organize and maintain photo archives. Must have a natural eye to spot imperfections in photos and correct them. Must be able to give correct exposure with levels and curves to enhance the photos. Experience with photography is a plus.
- Proficient with Photoshop and must know how to edit photos using Photoshop.
- Detail oriented but can work at an appropriate speed.
- Must be extremely organized and knows how to manage time.
- Be able to work with a PC. Has great communication and is a team player.
- Experience and knowledge of advanced camera settings, including F-stops, ISO, shutter speed, and various lens capabilities is a plus.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and multi-task.
- Must be an avid online shopper and love fashion.
- Must be able to work in our Shenzhen, China office!