Want to join our team?
Genuine People is a fast growing fashion and lifestyle website based in San Francisco and Shangahi. We are always looking for new talents and we were expecting you.
Social Media & Marketing Intern San Francisco
We are looking for talented individuals who want to contribute and collaborate for a real hands-on position in Social Media and Marketing.
Experience with and passionate about social media and other platforms
Creative with great eye for detail, able to style product for social media platforms
Ideally the candidate should be a competent writer with good communication skills
Possess a genuine interest in fashion, keep in up to date with the latest trends and news.
Knowledge in Photoshop, a big+ Responsibilities
Assist in Managing all Social media Channels ( Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Google + YouTube, Polyvore and Wanelo)
Creating online social media campaigns to Increase Fan Base
Assist in blogger/influencer research, gifting & reporting
Evaluating and reporting on social tagging sites & other marketing initiatives
Assist in our upcoming blog and affiliate relationships to manage tracking and reporting
Help administer various contests and sweepstakes
- Assist in Managing all Social media Channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, YouTube, Polyvore and Wanelo)
- Creating online social media campaigns to Increase Fan Base
- Assist in blogger/influencer research, gifting & reporting
- Evaluating and reporting on social tagging sites & other marketing initiatives
- Assist in our upcoming blog and affiliate relationships to manage tracking and reporting
- Help administer various contests and sweepstakes
Customer Experience Manager San Francisco
Here at Genuine-People.com, customer experience is very important and we strive to provide quality service to all of our customers. Every decision is made with the intention of exceeding customer expectations.
The role consists of handling all aspects of the customer experience department. As a member of the team, you will be the connection between the customers and Genuine People. We believe that the work of the Customer Care Team is the foundation for excellence and we’re in search of the best.
Daily duties range from answering customer questions to processing returns and coordinating with other departments. The Customer Experience Manager must be a team player with the desire, passion, and motivation to provide the best shopping experience for our customers.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Provide customer service that exceeds expectations across all channels (Email, Phone, Web, Social Media and more).
- Work in a spacious new office in downtown San Francisco.
- Think creatively to offer solutions to customers that provide a better experience.
- Brainstorming new and exciting ways to delight our customers.
- Help to build and shape the customer experience department.
- Are able to write awesome emails.
- Have a superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Are a fashion enthusiast.
- Are an excellent, creative problem solver and multi-tasker.
- Learn quickly.
- Minimum 1-year providing exceptional customer service at an eCommerce business.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Accurate data entry and typing skills.
- Outstanding work ethic.
- Must be organized, detail-oriented and proactive.
- Ability to exceed customers' expectations.
- Four-year college degree.
- Computer savvy.
Photo EditorSan Francisco
We are looking for a very creative and conceptually driven artist to join our team.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Natural retouching, color correction, cropping, background changes, and swatch matching. Be able to edit photos on a mannequin and also with a model. Organize and maintain photo archives. Must have a natural eye to spot imperfections in photos and correct them. Must be able to give correct exposure with levels and curves to enhance the photos. Experience with photography is a plus.
- Proficient with Photoshop and must know how to edit photos using Photoshop.
- Detail oriented but can work at an appropriate speed.
- Must be extremely organized and knows how to manage time.
- Experience and knowledge of advanced camera settings, including F-stops, ISO, shutter speed, and various lens capabilities is a plus.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and multi-task.
- Must be an avid online shopper and love fashion.
- Must be able to work in our San Francisco office!