Here at Genuine-People.com customer care is very important and we strive to provide quality service to all of our customers. Every decision is made with the intention of exceeding Client expectations. The role consists of handling all aspects of the customer care department. As a member of the team, you will be the connection between the Clients and Genuine People. We believe that the work of the Customer Care Team is the foundation for excellence and we’re in search of the best.
Daily duties range from answering customer questions to refunding and processing returns. The Customer Service Representative must be a team player with the desire, passion, and motivation to provide the best shopping experience for our customers.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Deliver Client service that exceeds expectations across all channels (Email, Phone, Web, Social Media and more)
- Work in a spacious new office in Downtown San Francisco.
- Think creatively to offer solutions to Clients that provide a better experience.
- Brainstorming new and exciting ways to delight our customers.
- Bring your own style and unique talents to help shape the Client Service team
- Are positive, enthusiastic, fun, and optimistic.
- Are able to write awesome emails
- Have a superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Are a fashion enthusiast.
- Are an excellent, creative problem solver and multi-tasker.
- Learn quickly.
- Minimum 1-year providing exceptional customer service at an eCommerce business.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills with ability to convey information, clearly and effectively.
- Accurate data entry and typing skills.
- Outstanding work ethic.
- Must be organized, detail-oriented and proactive.
- Ability to exceed customers' expectations
- Four-year college degree
- Computer savvy
- Prior experience using Zendesk customer service platform